Monday, November 20, 2017

Brian Romanchuk — Kindle Version of SFC Models Book Available...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a Kindle edition of the SFC models textbook available. However, the ebook edition is a "textbook" version of the book -- effectively the same thing as a PDF with fixed pages. Not all Kindle readers will support this format (particularly older ones). I believe that the Kindle store will not sell you the book if your reader does not support it, but I suggest caution. I just glanced at the book on my iPad, and it looked OK (which is unsurprising, since an iPad is set up to render PDF files).
I will be out curling tonight, and so I will not be able to give the book a more careful look-over until tomorrow. Unless you insist on being an early adopter, I would suggest waiting a few days before purchasing, in case I decide to make some fixes. (I had a hard time testing what the live version of the ebook would look like on a tablet; I had to buy the book to see what the final result is.)...
Bond Economics
Kindle Version of SFC Models Book Available...
Brian Romanchuk

No comments: